Saturday, September 20, 2008

Tim & Lize

Frank Sinatra sang about the look of love and I saw that tonight at this wedding! This couple had the look of love and it was so pure, beautiful and inspirational - thank you for that! This is a record time post for me! Posted the same night it was shot :)

the look of love....
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

For this photo I wanted to get a very old photo feel...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I like the feel of this image.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I was thrilled to get this shot, I saw it happening before me and I quickly re-acted. (not posed) I've always wanted to get a cool "drinks" shot a bar.

Photobucket

This last shot sums up the couples feelings :)

Photobucket

2 comments:

Du Wayne Denton said...

Awesome! All the shots are great! My favorates are the drinks shot, the photo in the field, and the last shot (Gosh, there is alot of background blur in this one). Did you shoot this wedding the same day that you posted these images? Wow, all ways inspirational.

Anonymous said...

Sweet nectar!
Love the last one..love the bokeh!