Friday, September 19, 2008

SA Fashion Week

I photographed the "behind the scenes" action at Kluk & CGDT(www.kluk.co.za) show at the SA Sanlam Fashion Week Thursday 18 Sept 2008. It was held at the very cool Old Biscuit Mill (check out their cool website - www.theoldbiscuitmill.co.za ) At first being backstage it felt like it is going to be just shots of models getting their hair and make-up done, but then after a certain photo, creativity kicked in and I started seeing art in the whole process. I wanted to capture everyone involved not just models. At the end of the short night I felt really inspired and enjoyed photographing something different. I wanted to captured moments and details to tell a unique story. Now I would love to shoot Paris Fashion week!!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Christine Meintjes said...

ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!!!!! I wish i was there! It looks amazing! And I think these shots should definitely be published in a photographic book! Would love to see them blown up big! Can't wait to see what you're gonna photograph next!

Anonymous said...

oe! dit is hot hot hot!!!
lyk asof mens net daar wou wees!
jy capture eenvoudig nou maar net n moment dat almal dit kan voel.

Nicola Bester Photography said...

Jean-Pierre, wow wow wow!!! Ek hoop nie jy los ooit wedding photography om fashion te doen nie, want onthou ek moet ook nog eendag trou:)
Jou fashion shots is ongelooflik!! well done!!!