Thursday, September 4, 2008

Exciting times!

I am really excited and overwhelmed what has happened to me the last few weeks.As I am writing this I cant but have an overwhelming thankfulness to what God has allowed in my life. God is continually doing good things for EVERYBODY whether we like to acknowledge Him in it or not. (The scripture says the God gives blessing to the just and the unjust - His love is unconditional.)By acknowledging that God has done great things for me I get a sense of closeness to Him and it humbles me. As a photographer I believe it is important to get inspired and excited by your own work. When you finished working on a images and it just satisfies you. Normally in those instances I always cant believe that I took that photo! Every now and then you get a favourite that inspired you to carry on. It is not planned it just happens - I have a new one like that! It feels so good! It happened this time after I printed the images on fine-art paper and mounted it in a frame -it is beautiful! I am going to try a reproduce the look for you- (it is not the same though as the paper has such a nice texture that adds so much to the photograph.)Also the watermark is not on the original.
Photobucket
Here are some other photos - this was from the shoot I did with Kluk and CGDT.
Photobucket Photobucket
Love this look on her!
Photobucket Photobucket
I also really love this image...
Fine-art
I thank my source of inspiration...The Creator! :)

No comments: