Friday, September 19, 2008

Greg & Ann Wedding!

As promised here are the wedding day images from Greg and Ann's wedding. (See family fun post) I really enjoyed this selection!

Photobucket

Christine - are you loving the shoe shots?

Photobucket

Photobucket

i loved the fleeting moment of the girl walking through the doorway.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

the above image was straight out of the camera - Nikon D3!

Photobucket

i love the following shot! everyone doing something different!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Christine Meintjes said...

I can see you're trying so many different things and its working so well!! It's really great! And YES I do love the shoe shot!!! How did you know I was going to comment about it? (Ok, ok...I'm a girl....and I love shoes!) Well done once again!