Thursday, September 4, 2008

I am featured in the latest Pix magazine!

I am thrilled to be featured in the latest issue of Pix magazine! It is South-Africa's most read local photo magazine. What I am really excited about is the fact that I could choose the images they use and the article is about me. I have had my work featured in more than 30 local and international publications (which I am very thankful for), but it is always been to showcase weddings and the magazines like to use the images that show dress, venue, and decor to inspire brides. They will never show the emotional and artistic images.Now I get a chance to get my photojournalistic and artistic images featured! The magazine goes on sale 5 September 2008 at most local news agencies and photographic labs.

Photobucket

 

Here is the article

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

1 comment:

Christine Meintjes said...

Congratulations Jean Pierre! It's great that you could choose the pictures. I''ll keep my eye on the shelves for one...