Thursday, September 4, 2008

Lauri & Charles

Update: I now live in New York as a New York Wedding Photographer

This wedding was also featured on Top Billing in association with Aleit. (www.aleit.co.za) I was on Top Billing for a few seconds again...hehe... It was a beautiful wedding with allot of people from New York! New York, New York! I have been to New York once and loved it! My dream is to do a Manhattan City wedding! So anybody seeing this and getting married there- please fly me over! I hope you enjoy these shots Lauri & Charles - it is really only a drop in the bucket, but I wanted to share them in the meantime!

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You do an amazing capturing those special moments and I can not wait to see the rest of the photos!

Anonymous said...

Amazing Amazing. The wedding was beutiful and you capTures the moments. Can't wait to see them all.
Orna (charlie's mom)