Friday, August 1, 2008

Ready for the new season ahead!

I am ready and excited for the new season ahead! It is going to be busy now from August to April 2009! I am looking forward to all the weddings and cant wait to try new things in search of capturing the ultimate wedding photograph!

To all my clients I want to say we are going to have lots of fun on your wedding! It is very important to get awesome photo's and to have fun while we are doing it! You will see it is not so hard as one would think!

Last season I only posted a few weddings, but this season I will try and post each wedding! So watch this space!

Looking forward to making your most memorable day - unforgettable!

Jean-Pierre Uys

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your pictures are amazing, I just hope you're around in 4 years time when I get married!!