Thursday, August 14, 2008

I am going to be on Top Billing tonight!






I am going to be on the Top Billing TV Show tonight Thursday 14 Aug 2008 at 19:30 SABC 3. They are doing a feature of brides experiencing their wedding day again and I was asked to do the photo shoot. I was approached by designers Christiaan Gabriël du Toit and Malcolm Kluk ( www.kluk.co.za www.cgdt.co.za ) to do the photography.
These are my favourite image from each bride.
While we were doing the shoot me and Christiaan Gabriël and Kluk decided to do some extra shots with a model. Here is some gorgeous shots of Jenny from outlaws model agency! I will post more of Jenny's shots soon.












2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jean Pierre

Congrats!! The photos look stunning! I saw the episode today and must admit I was a bit shocked. They could have at least mentioned your name!!

All the best!

Christine Meintjes said...

Hi Jean-Pierre. Stunning shots! I'm crazy about nr 1, 5, 6 and 8! Well done! I agree with Sybrand, they could have at least mentioned your name!