Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Bonjour I am in Paris!

I arrived late afternoon and after some rest I hit the streets - all the following was shot between 20:00 - 22:00 in Montmartre in Paris- can you believe it is still so light at that time - enjoy and please feel free to comment!


I met this gentleman named Jacques, he joked that I photograph him...and offcourse I grabbed the opportunity - he did not speak a word of english so giving directions was very funny... he bought me a drink - Merci Jacques!



Then I met Ralph - he was very nice and again he spoke no english! Viva Ralph!


















5 comments:

Eric Uys said...

hey boeta!! awesome fotos, B&W van die die dude langs die ruit is cool.

Du Wayne Denton said...

Bonjour Buddy.

Awesome pics! I love the first few in the bar and the man sitting next to the window. Now I really miss Paris. Hope to still shoot a wedding there oneday. Enjoy, take in as much as possible and don't stop taking incredible images. Avour! Du Wayne

Anonymous said...

Mr Uys! Awesome Awesome Awesome! You are truely blessed. Just love the shots! I miss Paris too now.

Hazeldene Hall said...

Looks like you are enjoying your time there - can wait for my turn. Please mail me your details so we can meet for a coffe in London on the 3rd or 4th if you are there

Stefan

Anonymous said...

Hallo Jean, fotos is uitstekend soos altyd! Glad you are happy and enjoy every moment. God bless

Mom