Friday, January 9, 2009

Trevor Manual & Maria Ramos Wedding!

View my latest work and new website at Wedding Photographer NYC

I am very excited to say that I was chosen as the official and only photographer for Trevor Manual & Maria Ramos wedding held last year 28 Dec 2008. (Trevor Manual is South-Africa's Minister of finance and Maria is one of SA's top business woman.)When I arrived at the gate of the estate there where many paparazzi and press photographers and it was so fun to be allowed by security to go in and they weren't! :) My photos were also used for the newspapers the following two days.

They wanted their wedding very private and therefore I will only post one wedding image that was already released by the press. A previous celebrity wedding I photographed I also respected my clients needs and didn't use any image for three months after the wedding. I am glad that celebrities have trusted me in the past and rest assured they can for the future. I am looking forward to my next celebrity wedding which will be the wedding of Nicole Fox! (Former 5fm DJ!) Her wedding will be featured in YOU / Huisgenoot magazine and a few other places! There will be allot of publicity of her wedding. The coolest thing is that I am the only photographer allowed!

2008 was a great year and ended on high note and 2009 is starting on a high note!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well done. Maria is a great lady - photographed her couple of years back for a Leadership Mag cover. Best in 2009