Saturday, November 22, 2008

Wedding in Elgin!

I really had so much fun shooting the wedding of Annene & Werner! The car was a hit this day! I got allot of my inspiration from the car. I normally don't shoot much with the wedding car, but this one really inspired me.I hope you enjoy these shots as much as I enjoyed creating them!

I will give some insight into some of the shots and what I like about them, or why I captured it.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I wanted to create that old film look with this shot of the car.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love this boys reaction as he looked at me photographing him while everyone prayed in the church!
Photobucket


The gorgeous family!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

"Mystery!" I captured this because there was a sense of mystery in the emotion and position of the guys - are they mafia or the grooms bodyguards?
Photobucket

Did I mention I loved the car? Another car shot -I love this one!...and the others too :)

Photobucket


Photobucket

They had a great idea where they had a canvas with some photos of them, and the guests could write notes on the canvas.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Please feel free to comment!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're right!!! That car is fantastic! I love how you managed to create that vintage look. Well done!

Du Wayne Denton said...

Hey, Great Photos. I like the way you used the elements of the car and the car itself in the photos. Love the B&W shot of the car on the dirt road. Fantastic work!

Anonymous said...

Met so 'n "handsome" bruidegom en pragtige bruid kan dit net maklik wees om mooi foto's te neem.

Anonymous said...

Cigar shot are my favourites - and then the unusual expressionless shot at the end of the post - very original!